Monday, August 22, 2005

Lessons Learned

So this weekend was big because Red Room VIP, Ivy League, is about to work in another country for 2 years. I believe it will be a great experience and he will come back a changed man.

This weekend...

I saw friends come together support someone as he begins a new chapter in his life.

I realized people mean more to me than I thought.

I watched my sister and was proud she is vibrant and resonates an inner joy.

I saw some people do some not nice things yet I was not pissed off by it.

I was patient and insightful.

I laughed.

I lived.

3 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said...

It was fun, wasn't it? Ya'll are too much... and I must agree with you about your sister. She does have an inner glow... could it be the new amore? LOL! :)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Joanne said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Good energy must be in the DC air (along with everything else)!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Looks like you are a superstar yourself!

Glad you had a great time this past weekend and thank you soooo much for all your help.

Anthony Hamilton....I'm a mess!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home