Sunday, July 24, 2005

Back on da blog

So

My internet's been up and running for a couple of weeks now but I really didn't have anything to say on my blog. I've been reading my blog...noticing I have good days and bad days. Seing my mood reflected in my posts.

My blog started out as one thing and is becoming something different. What? I dunno...just becoming. Just as I am becoming. I am a work in progress: Flawed, unique, delicate, striking. The more I read about myself the more I appreciate all my eccentricities. I don't always like them but I appreciate them because they are part of what makes me the man I am.

So

As I continue to write about my journey, my life, my struggle to be me, I ask you to join me. Grow with me. Learn with me, teach me, learn from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home