Thursday, August 18, 2005

Stepping Out

Stepping out on a limb.

Putting your neck on the line.

Taking a stand...it's not easy. We all feel strongly about certain things in our lives but most people don't want to hear everyone else's opinions. That's what makes voicing your opinion such a difficult thing to do.

Besides, not everyone is going to agree with you. That's a form of rejection...and not everyone deals well with rejection. So sometimes, when I see someone take a stand knowing it might not be the most popular thing to do, I may or may not agree with them but I gotta give them a little respect. That takes courage.

Remember, one person can make a difference.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Courage, is like the bully, that's there to fight for you (back).
I so feel on you, on doing, what may not be the "popular" vote. That's when I call my bully buddy Courage!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Red said...

A bully buddy called courage? My bully buddy's name was Jabbar (but that was in 6th grade). I think your buddy sounds better.

Welcome to da Red Room!

Hey Daahsar - I'm it? Welcome to da red room!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home