Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's MY day

Yeah.

In honor of my birthday I decided to revisit me:

Thursday, May 12, 2005

You must be.....

You must be...
Crazy if you think I'm here to make life easy for you. I'm not. I'm here to help you make your own decisions. You live your life, I'm busy trying to get mine right. Hopefully we'll get where we need to be together.


Wrong if you think you're always right. If you don't make mistakes you don't grow and learn.

Mistaken if you think you know me. If you really knew me you wouldn't have to ask about me.

Half out your mind if you think I don't see through your smoke and mirrors. I learned so much about you by watching from the sidelines that when I enter the game I already have your playbook.

You MUST be...
On another planet if you think negativity is going to be allowed into my space. In my world I am the center of the universe. I am the sun and sky and stars. I am gravity and time, north and south, alpha and omega. In my world I am supreme and I must let you into my space in order for you to affect me.


Stupid if you believe the actions you make today don't affect your loved ones. There is a cycle to life and everything comes back to one. Start off on the right foot.

Under the wrong impression if you think it's all about you...Not when I'm standing right here!

Buggin if you think I'm gonna change. I like being underestimated...it makes the results surprising.

I'm the shit.

You know who you are?

Today's song: Erykah Badu - The Grind

It's nice to look back once in a while. As I reflect, I realize I AM the shit. Who are you?

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said...

Happy Birthday RED!!!!

 
At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
I was just reading your post and I realized you are a feline too! My B-day was 4 days ago! And I'm a tiger year too!
Anyways Happy B-day! Best wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home