Monday, August 22, 2005

I've been tagged

I've Been Tagged

"List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

  1. Brandy - Say you will
  2. Solitaire - I like love (I love love)
  3. Memphis Bleek - Like That
  4. Kaskade - Everything
  5. Five Star - All Fall Down
  6. Armand van Helden - Flowerz
  7. Lemar - 50/50
  8. Tierra Mari - Franchise
  9. Brownstone - Don't cry for me
  10. Christopher Cross - Sailing
I tag you guys...

whatpeopledemsay Thefoxybrownshow MsPerdie catty ideas Let the church say amen

5 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said...

OK Red... thanks... BTW, FLOWERZ..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That's my SHIT!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Red said...

That was playing on my ipod this morning and I thought of you!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said...

Awwwwww, I feel so special now... (I'm not joking, I really do).

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger NeenaLove said...

Sailing makes me feel like a little girl again. I always used to hear it on the radio when I was a little girl. **sigh**

Don't Cry For Me... lawdie that reminds me of my ex-husband.

i'm a first time visitor... how ya doin'??!!!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Red said...

Hey Neenalove...welcome to the redroom! There is something about that song (sailing) that always takes me to a calm happy place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home