Thursday, November 17, 2005

Red's Recepies for being ghetto - PFR

That's right Pork Fried Rice

Ingriedients
Leftover white rice
Leftover Pork chop, piece of chicken, steak or sandwich meat
Soy sauce
1 teaspoon cooking oil (old bacon or chicken grease recommended)
Frozen mixed vegatables (optional)

Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 10 mins
Difficulty - Easy

Directions
prep
Pick up phone, call best friend and start gossiping
Dice or break up meat into small pieces
Heat frying pan and add the teaspoon of bacon grease

cook
Once the grease is hot, add the meat and brown it.
Add white rice and continue to brown it
Add some soy sauce
Remember to pick up the phone after you hear about a friend's unexpected pregnancy
Stir in a half-cup of the frozen veggies
Cook for 2 more minutes, then turn off the heat and cover the pan

serve
Turn TV on to UPN
Be sure to double up on the paper plates (triple if you are using store brand)
Drink reccomendation: Iced tea from the Chinese take-out

Enjoy

4 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Ok now I know I'm as ghetto as the day is long but I swear to you I would not eat that no matter what you say....However, I'll have a sip of that Iced Tea...I cannot believe you REALLY do make that...Ugh!

Ugh!

*Calls Cheng for some real PFR*

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger ClayStarr said...

can i just get it at chengs?

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger MsPerdie said...

LOL. You are too funny. I'll pass on the PFR (don't really like Chinese), but I'll take the Iced Tea!

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I just read this entry...

Love, love, L O V E step 1.

Will read more...

= )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home